Fly Fishing Algarve Flies that catch fish #2: The Dark Pearl Crab! This fly works well for wild Carp, Barbel, Mullet! So make sure your STONFO Italy Vise is ready to go and hand to work!
Hook: Gamakatsu F11B Size 10;
Tail: Marabou Black; Silly Legs;
Body: Dark Pearl Synthetic fibers;
Eyes: Nickel 4mm;
1) Fix the eyes with the thread by wrapping in figure of 8 turns just behind the eye of the hook. Make sure you leave a small gap;
2) Fix the marabou tail where the bend of the Hook starts;
3) Fix the silly legs to form two pairs, one on the left one on the right side of the hook;
4) Form the body with the Dark Pearl fibers using it as dubbing;
5) Wip finish in front of the eyes, behind the eye of the hook and apply some super glue on the knot;
6) Make sure you cast it right in front of the carp and just be prepared to set the hook.
Fly Fishing Portugal is just great! Come visit us in the Algarve and be amazed!